Jun 10, 2010

Captain Circle Event at Caribbean Princess

TheCruiseGirl Captain Circle Event




If you ever cruised with Princess, then you know that the Captain's Circle is Princess Cruises' past passenger incentive program. Typically there is one event during the cruise voyage exclusive for members of the Captain Circle. My last cruise I was lucky enough to be invited to Captain's Lunch, served for the most traveled Princess passengers. Since now I achieved my Gold status, I received the invitation for Captain's reception. Caribbean Princess' Captain Marco Fortezze gave the excellent speech and announces the most traveled members of Captain's Circle. Nice free drinks and cocktails were served, and anyone could take an official picture with the Captain. Sure, I used the opportunity as well! Captain's Circle event is the only one  membership privilege of Gold Membership that is really worthy. 





I learned that I need only one more Princess cruise to reach my Platinum Membership with free dry cleaning, Platinum Members Lounge and complimentary Internet package!


Popular Posts