May 18, 2010

Caribbean Princess Day 1. Room P336

I was nervous about my room - traveling alone I booked a guaranteed inside room and had no idea of what to expect - I was assigned to P336, however, couldn't figure out what part of the ship it is located on.  I tried to upgrade my cabin, but without a success. However, when I finally got to the room I was pleasantly surprised seeing a nice, clean and quite a spacious place. Plus, I did find it quite nice being so close to Piazza, Internet Cafe and Art Gallery. What I remember about my previous sailing on Crown Princess - endless walking from and to cabin on Caribe floor. Certainly, whoever is complaining about cruising living conditions is simply spoiled! Now, a funny part -  imagine my surprise when next morning I found my cabin is actually an oceanside and I have a window! I was upgraded without telling me about that! What a nice surprise!

Popular Posts